Thursday, May 25, 2017

Bye-bye 1st grade!


And just like that he's off to 2nd grade. I don't know why, but 2nd grade just feels so much older than 1st...tho I know I'll say that again next year when we're in the same position. Micah's had such a great year and I've seen him really come out of his shell in his class. Sometimes not in the best way (poor Mrs. Newman and her talkative group!) but he really formed some good little friendships in his class and it's been fun to watch him grow. I'm also excited that Reid will be at the same school with Micah next year - that makes it feel even more real...like my boys are really growing up!

The littles decided to buy small bouncy balls today and gave one to each of the kiddos getting off the bus with the phrase "hope you enjoy bouncing in to summer" lol. I just love it - yay summer!!






















No comments:

Post a Comment